Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Burdened to pray for YOU

I have been convicted for a long time now about my prayer life. I believe in the power of prayer and know that it is a HUGE part of our walk with God yet it has been lacking so much in my life. 
At least the "pray without ceasing" kind. 

For some reason, I have been extremely burdened today to pray for people. Some God has just put on my mind, some I had already promised to be praying for and others have asked me to pray for specific things.

All this to say, if you have anything that I can be praying about (and not just today) I would really love to take it to our Heavenly Father. It can be the smallest thing or something really huge. He cares about them all and no matter what we're praying for or about it is bringing us closer to Him and building our faith. If you would feel more comfortable emailing it to me, please feel free to send it to:
 2.20gal@gmail.com or Brittni.Poore@urmyhope.org

No comments:

Post a Comment