Saturday, March 19, 2011

videos of the kids!

      Here are a few random videos from when I was in Nigeria for those of you who haven't seen them on facebook. I also added some pictures to some of my previous posts from when I was in Nigeria that the internet wouldn't allow me to upload at the time...enjoy!

the kids like to play school...and their teachers really do use switches on them like Mesoma is doing here!
the kids are all in my room, "helping" me pack=)
                                                   
it took "baby" joy a long time to walk so we were pretty excited about it when she finally decided to!
the kids love imitating what they see the actors doing in the asian films!
a beautiful little hidden waterfall after a hike through the jungle
                                              
a glimpse of our trip to get to a little village
   
Bev and me had to get creative in order to get some coffee other than nasty instant

No comments:

Post a Comment