Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Visa progress!

I just wanted to quickly let you guys know that there is progress on the Visa front...finally!!


I would go into more detail but I should probably be sensitive to the fact that I'm at the mercy of a certain country's decision if I can live there or not and this is a public blog:) 
So, I'll just say that I'm so relieved that progress is being made!

Apparently I have been approved by the Convention to be "invited" by them and I'm just waiting to hear the rest of the documents and info they need. Today I got a whole bunch of things (certificates and the like) notarized and scanned that we will be sending to them and eventually I'll have to mail in all the actual documents to the embassy. 

Thank you for the prayers and I'd appreciate that you continue to pray that everything will be processed and communicated quickly, especially with the Holidays coming up. 

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment